GamesNet: Call for Papers
GamesNet, an interdisciplinary group of researchers is announcing an opportunity for doctoral students, post-docs and early career researchers to present their work in the ‘GamesNet Webinar Series’. We invite papers in Game Theory, Networks, and their applications in different areas.
Authors of selected papers will get an opportunity to present their work in the ongoing webinar series organised by GamesNet. Three best papers among the selected papers will be judged by a committee of distinguished researchers for Best Paper Awards.
Paper submission guidelines:
- The submission should clearly mention all the authors’ names and affiliations.
- An individual can be a co-author on multiple papers but can submit only one paper as primary/corresponding author.
- The presenting author must be a doctoral student, post-doc or early career researcher.
- Please email your papers (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline for Submission: November 10, 2020.
- Announcement of Shortlisted Papers: November 20, 2020.
- Presentations in the GamesNet Webinar Series: December 8-9, 2020.
Panel of judges: The papers will be judged by an international panel of judges.
- Surajit Borkotokey, Dibrugarh University
- Anirban Ghatak, IIM Kozhikode
- Diganta Mukherjee, ISI Kolkata
- Rajnish Kumar, Queens University, Belfast
- K.S. Mallikarjuna Rao, IIT Bombay
- Sudipta Sarangi, Virginia Tech